11mm Jaws Benchtop Vial Crimper 11mm Jaws Benchtop Vial Crimper Price
- 1 Unit
- 39235 INR/Unit
11mm Jaws Benchtop Vial Crimper 11mm Jaws Benchtop Vial Crimper Specification
- Stainless Steel
- HPLC Vials Crimper
11mm Jaws Benchtop Vial Crimper 11mm Jaws Benchtop Vial Crimper Trade Information
- 5 Unit Per Month
- Asia Australia Central America North America South America Eastern Europe Western Europe Middle East Africa
- All India South India Central India West India North India East India Gujarat Karnataka Kerala Lakshadweep Mizoram Meghalaya Manipur Andhra Pradesh Bihar Chandigarh Daman and Diu Goa Jharkhand Odisha Punjab Assam Delhi Dadra and Nagar Haveli Andaman and Nicobar Islands Arunachal Pradesh Chhattisgarh Haryana Himachal Pradesh Jammu and Kashmir Madhya Pradesh Maharashtra Nagaland Rajasthan Sikkim Tamil Nadu Telangana Tripura Pondicherry Uttar Pradesh Uttarakhand West Bengal
A 11mm jaws benchtop vial crimper is a specific instrument intended for safely creasing covers onto vials with an external width of roughly 11mm. It is expected for lab and modern applications where an excellent seal is expected on little vials.
Advantages of 11mm Jaws Benchtop Vial Crimper:
- Steady and uniform creasing force for dependable seals.
- Productive fixing of different vials in a brief time frame.
- Diminished administrator strain contrasted with manual hand pleating.
- Exact creasing, limiting the gamble of cap misalignment.
Specifications of 11mm Jaws Benchtop Vial Crimper:
|Product Group||Benchtop Crimper|
FAQs of 11mm Jaws Benchtop Vial Crimper:
Q: How does a 11mm jaws benchtop vial crimper work?
A: The 11mm jaws benchtop vial crimper comprises of two restricting jaws that apply strain to the pleated cap and the vial's neck. At the point when the handles are pushed down, the jaws pack the cap, making a safe seal between the cap and the vial.
Q: What size of vials is the 11mm jaws benchtop vial crimper appropriate for?
A: The 11mm jaws benchtop vial crimper is planned explicitly for vials with an external measurement of roughly 11mm. These vials are in many cases utilized in chromatography, test capacity, and other lab applications.
Q: Is the 11mm jaws benchtop vial crimper flexible for various cap sizes?
A: Vial crimpers with compatible jaws might offer adaptability for various cap sizes. In any case, the "11mm jaws" assignment probably shows that this particular crimper is enhanced for 11mm vials.
Q: Might this sort of vial crimper at any point be utilized for both aluminum and plastic covers?
A: A few 11mm jaws benchtop vial crimpers are intended to work with both aluminum and plastic covers. It's essential to confirm the maker's determinations to guarantee similarity with the particular cap materials you mean to utilize.
Q: What is the regular use of a 11mm jaws benchtop vial crimper?
A: The 11mm jaws benchtop vial crimper is normally utilized in research centers and enterprises where vials should be fixed safely. It's generally expected utilized in chromatography, test capacity, drugs, and different applications where water/air proof seals are critical.